LPGA*USGA Girls Golf program
The goal of each clinic is to touch upon the Five E's of Girls Golf to Empower, Enrich, Engage, Exercise, and Energize girls through the game of golf. This is a great opportunity to meet other girls who share the same interest.
Coach Lizzy is very passionate about getting more girls involved in the game. Her goal is to make golf fun all while helping you improve. Lizzy's goal is to make you feel empowered, confident, and strong after each clinic.
- Dates: June 3rd, 17th, July 8th, 22nd, August 5th,19th.
- Time: 4:00-5:00 PM
- Ages: 8-14
- Location: Robert Black Golf Course, 2045 W Pratt Blvd
- Cost: $120 total *includes rental clubs and golf balls
- What to bring: Golf clubs, water bottle, tees, and sunscreen.
The deadline for registration is May 20th.
This booking will cover 6 Fridays:
-June 3rd, June 17th
-July 8th, July 22nd
-August 5th, August 19th
IMPORTANT NOTE TO REGISTER:
1) You must select the location first
2) Click on June 3rd in the calendar next to bookings. This is the first day of the class.
3) Select the time 4:00-5:00pm that pops up below the calendar
4) Add your participant