Junior golf lessons
Overview of our junior programs
We are always enrolling! Our programs are year round billed on a monthly system. We have three levels of programs at Chicago School of Golf. Within each level we have 3 to 4 stages. Our levels are Golf Foundational Skills (intro to golf), New Competitive Development (starting or considering competition), and Competitive Development (have competed and want to level up).
Since we are a year round golf school we do take Holidays off for our staff. Our holidays off in 2023 are; January 1st, February 20th, March 25th to March 31st, April 9th, May 14th, May 26 and 27th, May 29th, June 18th, July 4th, September 4th, September 19 to 21st, October 31st, November 22nd, 23rd, 24th, December 24th to January 1st, 2024.
We only accept credit cards. If you miss a day you can makeup by joining another class. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. When canceling your payment you have to give a 30-day notice via email. The only other cost accrued is when we play on the course and that is a $25 fee charged to your card.
Select the level below for more information.
The best in the state train with us. A few highlights below.
- 2023 Tyler Wengronowitz and Kate Suk sign College Scholarships.
- 2022 - Emilia Rose and Stephanie Su sign College Scholarships.
- 2022 - Owen Spokas as a freshman ties school record.
- 2022 - Charlie Coleman wins AJGA.
- 2020 Jake Schabes sings College Scholarship.
- 2020 Stephanie Su is #1 in the state for her graduating class of 2021
- 2019 - 3 players make the CDGA Magazine for the most improved handicaps in the State. Congratulations Charlie Coleman, Hugo Hourihane and Faith Wang
- 2018 - Luke Tedford played in Callaway Junior Worlds at Torrey Pines.
- 2016 - Christian Kim and Stephanie Su went to Augusta for the Drive, Chip and Putt. Christian Kim wins at Augusta National Golf Club.
- 2015 - Louise McCulloch gets recruited to play on the Northwestern University Girls Golf Team a top 5 in the country.